Branding is the fundamental for successful marketing. Building a brand is more than just a logo and a website. Consistency is the key to success and spreading brand awareness. Combining web and print is necessary for your small business. Branding starts not only with a vision but also with the right graphic design which is not limited to skills. Having an eye for design, style and taste enables you to reach your target market when the designer has an understanding of your ideal customer. Graphic design can be simple items like basic web and print marketing or can expand into more complex details. Choosing the right designer is essential to meet your needs.
Whether your business is new, needing an update or requires some work before getting online, creating a branding package across all platforms web and print is essential to a smoother and stronger marketing strategy.
Branding Packages can include:
- General: Logo, Font/Typography, Image, etc
- Digital Assests: Logo, Social Media & Email Headings, etc
- Print Assests: Business Cards, Letterhead, etc
- Location & Events: Signage, Banners, etc
- Physical Products: Packaging, Labels,etc
Behind a great branding package is an experienced graphic designer. Not only will the design reflect this but also quality for web and print will show results. Knowing the technical aspects to delivering the proper files is essential to avoid losing money in printing or a slow website. Graphic Design is a term for many different skills sets, from illustrator to 3D artist.
What’s included with graphic design?
- File Format needed for specific project; PSD, ai, TIFF, jpg, png
- Required dimensions and resolution for print or web
- Correct color profile for final use
Keep an eye out for future projects on Behance and read tips on the blog and Twitter account.